Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

I don't have much time today, so let's just jump right into it.  Shall we?



When you think of breakfast, do shoes automatically come to mind?  No?  Oatmeal and raisin ballet flats.  Why?

I'm not sure why this is called Riot Lady dress.  This reminds me of one of those old house dresses my great grandmother used to wear over her normal clothes when she was doing things like plucking chickens.

Paisley paradise pants?  Now I might wear these as jammies.  MIGHT, I said.  But I definitely would not wear them outside.  Ever!  Now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't even wear them as jammies.

This hat brings to mind the maenad in True Blood.  Crazy stuff.

Why is there a zipper running to her arm pits?  Is there a reason for this?  I'd be too afraid of a wardrobe malfunction. 

Okay, this certainly eliminates the worry about a wardrobe malfunction because you're putting 'em out there for all the world to see.  In a PLASTIC dress nonetheless.  What are those, air vents to help alleviate all that sweat I know is accumulating under that plastic??  Tell me you're not supposed to actually allow your bare breasts to protrude?  Really??

Latex wedding dress.... At least you don't have to worry about spilling wine on your wedding dress at the reception..... What is with all the latex stuff I'm seeing??  Why??

Kimono dress, this is a costume, right?  No....  Once you've reached an age with double digits, I think you're too old for a hair bow that stinking large.  I'm loving the knee socks and flip flops.  I wouldn't be able to handle the flip flops with socks.  UGH!  Is this Hirajuku? 

Acid Tongue Angel Flats - These shoes scare me.  They remind me of some sort of freaky caterpillar.  I don't understand the obsession with spikes lately, especially spikes of this size.

I really like the colors of this afghan cardigan, but really?  She looks like she just rolled off the couch and wrapped the blanket around her.  Is it possible to make a structured afghan cardigan? 

What the heck is this?  The latest in redneck gladiator fashion?  Seriously, I'd look like I got into a fight with Edward Scissorhands just trying to put that darned skirt on.

A necktie skirt. Now, while I agree that neckties are often made of nice material that should be recycled in some way, this skirt just isn't it.  It looks like a tree skirt!  Ha!  In fact, notice the Christmas tie?  Ho! Ho! Ho!

Ruffles, ruffles everywhere.....  Ever heard the saying less is more?














I'm sure I've already stated many times before that themed shoes for adults are not acceptable anytime.  EVER!

Trashglam zebra bleached dragon denim. Two words..... Trash CAN.

Okay, that's it for today folks.

Happy hump day, ya'll.