Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday


--- 1 ---
It's been a long week for me, and next week will be more of the same.  It's budget time, and I have three budgets to prepare.  Procrastination is not my friend.  Need I say more?
--- 2 ---
Before                                 After
I'm excited the kitchen window treatments are finished.  I'm pleased with how they turned out, and I think I'll do cafe curtains in the hall bathroom as well.  We really need light in the bathroom, and I think the cafe curtains will help.  Hopefully, we'll get that project finished soon.
--- 3 ---
 
A few weeks ago, I saw this video on Dwija's blog, House Unseen and I had to share.   I agree with her that it's a rip off of the Swagger Wagon video, but entertaining nonetheless.
--- 4 ---
I took the boys to have their teeth cleaned this week, and their dentist has lost 56 pounds on the Ideal Protein program. He looks amazing. That's about how much I need to lose as well, and I'm considering this program. I have never heard of it, but from what little I've read, there are some prepackaged foods, but you can also prepare your own food. There's lots of veggies and fruit.  Here's where I may get tripped up. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a veggie person. I was wondering if any of you had tried the program?  Was the program easy?  What were your results?  Do tell, please. I'm really tired of not being able to recognize the person in the mirror. Time for a change is long overdue.  Of course, I want the quick fix with no sacrifice or exercise.  Sad, I know.
--- 5 ---
I'm pressed for time and material, so I'll stop here before I start talking about the weather again. 
--- 6 ---
Have a great weekend, everyone!
--- 7 ---


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!