Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

Sorry this feature has been missing the last couple of weeks.  Things have been hectic, and I've been fighting the plague.  Actually, I'm still fighting the plague, and I went to bed at 6:30 last night which is unheard of.  Other than receiving a few texts here and there, I slept the entire night.   With Fall Nationals coming up, it's time to bite the bullet and head to the doctor.  I'm praying he'll give me the magic shot combo - antibiotic and steroids. 

Since my head feels like there's a drum line marching around up there, let's get to business.

This leather wrap skirt is now 40% off.  Seems like it's always been 40% off - where's the rest of it?  Notice this is the rear view?

Chic and feminine crocheted tank top.  Okay, ladies, correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing about this top says Chic.  As far as I'm concerned this top is just a step above pasties.  Now flowers are typically a feminine touch, but when you add them to a stripper top..... tacky and trashy.
This little gem of a skirt is called a 1/2 skirt or a bumlero.  You're basically tying a bustle to your backside.  It looks more like an apron tied on the wrong way.  This might be cute in a dance class but not for normal street wear.

Wow!  Just...... wow.

Scared of a tattoo needle?  Worry no more!  You can now get your tramp stamp on your jeans instead of your backside.

We've discussed the animal themed shoes ad naseum.  Just don't.
Does anyone else envision those male hula dancers when you see those pants?

What do you think?

Okay, folks that's really all I have in me today.  I'm fading fast.  Hopefully the doc will fix me up and get me on the road to good health quickly.

If you happen across any atrocious fashion that you would like to see featured here, send me a picture.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy hump day, ya'll!