Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

This is really a What the Heck Wednesday......  Ever had one of those days when you're just off?  You wake up knowing you're going to accomplish little of value that day. Yup - that's me today.  I think my major accomplishment for the day was that I managed to get ready for work in 25 minutes, and yes, I did shower.  Thankyouverymuch.

Let's get to it, shall we?

Since the temperatures are approaching more Fall-appropriate numbers, many of us are looking for new outer wear.  A classic cape is an option. 
But, let me ask you, just what purpose does this little thing serve?  There's not enough there to keep anything warm.  I think calling it a cape is a stretch.
A shower cap, really?  Do people still wear shower caps?  Who knew??  Does this remind anyone else of this?
Little Red Riding Hood - a creepy little children's tale.

It's Howdy Doody time, it's Howdy Doody time....

Angora sweaters... So soft.  Back in the 80s, I had a solid-colored hot pink angora sweater.  In fact, it was the same color as this lady's pants.  I loved that angora sweater.  Unfortunately, I could only wear it for 2.2 seconds before my nose would start itching.  The fuzzy goodness that made it so deliciously soft set my allergies in a tailspin.  This little gem appears to be a Cosby-sweater type made with angora.

Cave man couture.  Such a beautiful fur, and that's the best you can do?  The poor African Springbok that originally wore that fur deserves much more respect than this.

She looks like she's being eaten by the blob, or maybe turning into one of those pod people.  Help me!!!

These are made to order.  Why?  Why would I want these?  I could actually recreate this look for $5 or less using Ace bandages.

That's all for today, folks.  I hope my evening will be more productive than my day.  If not, you may find me buried in an avalanche of clothing in various stages of cleanliness.

Happy hump day, ya'll