Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

Things are crazy lately.  I'm a little preoccupied with some things right now, and I'm struggling with this post today.  I apologize.

Let's get to it, shall we?


These shorts are touted to be "Gangnam style."  I'm not exactly sure what Gangam style is, but I know I'm tired of hearing the song. 
I know that banners are in now, but they're meant to be hung on your fireplace, on your front door, etc., NOT on a grown woman's dress.

Cable knit sweaters are a classic, until you add a huge squid applique over the breast.  Really??  Why?

This is called a Unique leather vest.  Unique?  That's what you call it?
This dress is completely acceptable until..... the crazy animal applique.  Why must you insist on ruining a perfectly acceptable garment?
Galaxy leggings.  Now, I've posted other galaxy items before.  They're not good - NONE of them.  We've also talked about animal themed clothing for adults.  Yet, I'm constantly finding this stuff.  Spread the word folks.  NO ANIMAL THEMED CLOTHING FOR ADULTS.  Thank you.
Wow - this makes me think about Little House on the Prairie for some reason. 
Hey, this skirt is great for the lady that can never remember which subway she needs to take in London.  Yes, it's a map of the London "tube" system.

Emerald opera wrap.  Okay, the last time I checked, emerald is green, is it not?  Opera wrap?  I think not.  It looks like someone took an old ratty Santa costume and dyed it blue and "upcycled" it.  Remember upcycled?

Bridal bird cage statement necklace.  Okay, I have no clue what to say about this..... I'm truly at a loss.....


These shoes remind me of Jimmy's shoes from Seinfeld.  Remember?  Check it out. 



Those shoes may be butt ugly, but they look like they'd be really easy to remove.  Just grab the handle in the front and slide your foot out.

Well, that's it for today folks.  Please come back and visit again.  I'll do better next time.  Well... I'll try to do better.

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!