Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

As I'm sure you're all aware, simply because our kids have reminded us one BAZILLION times, next Wednesday is Halloween.  So, I think next week we'll do a Halloween costume feature.  I know I've seen so many costumes that deserve to be mocked, I'm sure you've seen some doozies as well.  If you see anything you think should be featured, send me the link, and I'll give you shout out.  See my contact info under About Me.

While researching last week's WTHW post, I came across several pairs of pretty ugly shoes, so I decided it was time to do another shoe post.  You would not believe how many pairs of hideous shoes I've found.  I finally just had to quit looking because there is apparently do end to the ugliness.  So, let's get started, shall we?
I'm sure we've all heard of a gumshoe.  I guess this is a stepped in gum shoe.  Although clever, not something that I would wear.  By the way, this is one of the tamer shoes I found.

Is this a purse, a shoe, a shoe purse?  Who the heck knows.  Now someone can truly keep their money in their shoe, along with their wallet, their lipstick, car keys, etc.

There are some sick and twisted people in this world.  Who on earth would wear these?  Then again, clear shoes to me scream STRIPPER, maybe the hamster is part of the act?  Eh hmm...... Never mind.

I would say someone seriously needs a pedicure!

Why on earth would I want to wear a pair of shoes that make me look like I was caught with my pants around my ankles?


These look like another DIY fail.  Notice the sole is constructed of corks?  Apparently, they did a little too much drinking when they made these.
Oh look!  Stirrups and slippers.  These are for the ladies who wear jammies and slippers to WalMart.  It's the latest accessory.  Now just slip on the micro mini and let your butt cheeks hang out, and you'll be "stylin'."
What the ^&*#??!!

Awww... stripper wedding shoes! 
They said these were inspired by THOR.  Ummm..... I'm sorry, when I think of Thor, I think of this....

not iridescent purple wings and rainbows.
These are called armadillo shoes.  They remind me of a crab - Mr. Crabs to be specific. 
See?

Hey - put these with those oatmeal flats I featured a while back, and we can carb load!

These Reeboks must have been designed by the Joker. 

That's it for today folks!  Remember, send me your hideous Halloween costume submissions.

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!