Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

This is supposed to the Halloween Costume version, but I have to admit, I've been so busy lately I really haven't had much time for research.  So, this may actually be the shortest post ever.  Has anyone else wondered why basically all Halloween costumes for women are "sexy" this and "sexy" that.  Really??  Why?  I tried to avoid those in this post, but it was hard to find some costumes for women that weren't sexy unless you wanted to be something stupid like a bottle of ketchup.  (No offense to anyone who dressed up like Ketchup.)

Let's get the sexy ones out of the way:

 A gum ball machine.  Notice that the gum balls would actually exit her, err uhmm.... never mind.
Now you knew that after Mitt Romney's comment about loving Big Bird, we'd see this costume.  But sexy?  Really?  Way to ruin a childhood favorite.  By the way, I understand that Sesame Street has issued a cease and desist regarding the "sexy Big Bird" costumes.  Good luck, Sesame Street!
I actually like this costume, but I think her dress needs to be about 8 to 12 inches longer otherwise there might be a few traumatized trick or treaters.

Everyone loves bacon!  Or is she dressed up as GaGa?
Christmas Story leg lamp - Now this is actually a great costume!  Although quite short, it's still a great idea.


Doctor Shots - Chief of Intoxication.  I'm sure his treatments are highly sought after.



Full Moon Repairs - I know some folks who actually sport this look every day.  Unfortunately, for me.
Beer keg costume with a functioning tap.  This guy would be one of the most popular people at the party.

 
Well, I guess that's it.  I found a cute couch potato costume that I wanted to share, but I couldn't get a clear picture.  I wish I could be a couch potato tonight.  I would really like one night this week when I don't have any place to take anyone.

If you see me out with my boys, be forewarned, if you are dressed anything remotely "Gangnam Style," I will not be responsible for my actions.  Oh, one more thing - I'm not scared by people jumping out from behind things.  My dad did that almost every single day of my life.  I'm immune.

Everyone have fun and be careful out there!  There are alot of crazies and most of them tend to come out on Halloween.

Happy Hump Day ya'll!