Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

Well, let's see if a little planning might actually get this posted in a timely manner.

During our company Halloween luncheon we played a game in which employees wrote down something about themselves that no one knew, and everyone was to guess who wrote that fact.  One person wrote "My favorite color is black."  Several people yelled out "Francie!"  Hmmm..... okay, NO!  I actually love color, but I do wear a great deal of black to work.  With a limited budget for work clothes, wearing black allows me to mix and match so many pieces, but I usually add color to my outfit.  I guess I need to add a little more color into my work wardrobe, huh?  Today (Tuesday) I wore brown and green.  Ooooh - ground-breaking, I know.

Well, enough about me.  I found quite a few men's fashion faux pas today.  Let's take a look.  

It appears that Juan Valdez has stepped up his fashion somewhat.  Handsome, yes, but a man poncho is still a NO!  Does this look like Jim Caviezel to anyone else?

What the ??  He looks like he raided his redneck girlfriend's closet!  Louann Platter comes to mind for some reason.

 Fail, Fail, FAIL!!  Men should never wear tube tops, even if they are denim  Just NO!! O.M.G!!
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  I'm praying this was this dude's Halloween costume.  Because Eeeeeww!

Oh, look!  He stepped out in his snuggie!

I really like the colored denim, but men should never wear skinny jeans, especially skinny capris!  Those pants make him look like his legs are only 12-inches long.  It also looks like he might be flirting with a wardrobe malfunction. UGH!  Change those low-rise skinny capris to a loose fit or boot cut and you're good to go.
These men look like they might be playing golf.  I once heard someone say that golf is not a sport, it's just an excuse for men to wear ugly pants.  I agree.

I will NEVER understand why boys do this.  It's ridiculous!  Pull your pants up, fool!
What the heck is up with Scott Disick.  I know he thinks he's really something special since he's hanging with the Kardashians, but it looks like he may now think he's Henry XIII.  Really??
Layering shirts and popping the collar used to be the thing when I was in high school.  It was the 80s after all.  I understand all things 80s are trying to make a comeback, but layering and popping this many shirts is just plain crazy.  It looks like he just kept layering the same colors over and over again.  Brown, white, orange, brown, white, orange....  I can't even imagine how long it took him to get dressed.  Two maybe three shirts - that's all!  Observe....


This is how we did it in the day. 

Well, folks, I think that's enough torture for the day.  I really found a wealth of atrocities this week, so I'm sure I'll we'll have a full post next week as well.  Maybe we'll see what I found from the women.