Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

Last week we focused on fashion faux pas committed by the men.  So let's take a look and see what I found for the women.

Remember last week when I mentioned that all things 80s appear to be making come back.  Well there are certain ways to do a trend such as the neon colors, and honey... this ain't it.  Instead of rocking a trend, she appears to be a radio active.
My cousin, Jenni, sent me these lovelies.  Looks like someone got caught this their pants down.  My cousin actually said, "Guys' pants have gotten lower and lower for so many years, I guess this is what it's come to."  LOL!

Okay ya'll, I love me some Liza, but what the heck???  Her outfit is so sheer, you can even see what kind of strapless bra wearing.  Really?  Is that plastic?  I guess Come Rain or Come Shine, she's prepared.  See what I did there?

Justine Bateman - I loved Mallory Keeton as a kid; she was always so cute and well dressed.  But Justine!  Come on!  You look like you're wearing a quilt off your bed.  You can put a little more effort into it, can't you?
The lovely Juliet Binoche looks like she's wearing the Evil Queen's getup from Snow White.  Who dresses these people??
Talk about putting more color in your work wardrobe!  Wow!  I think the pants are a bit much - to me this looks too costumey (yes, that's a word).  But that's my opinion.  I would've worn black pants to ground this a little bit.  Yeah, I know.... again with the black.
These are boots made of oyster shells and feathers.  My nose itches just looking at these things (I'm allergic to feathers).  They are hideous, they look uncomfortable and look like they smell.  Gross!
Naomi Campbell - what a hot mess!  What on earth is on her arm?  It looks like she's choking a flamingo!

Getty Images
Oh my goodness...... Josh Mamoa is one of the hottest actors around today (in my opinion), but oh my..... he shouldn't let Lisa Bonet influence his fashion choices because we all know she hasn't made the best choices for herself over the years.  But, I have to say, this is probably one of the better outfits I've seen her wear.  Did he just roll his knee-high boots down or something?  What is that?

Getty Images
When you can't decide between two hideous coat dresses?  Why not cut them in half and make one really hideous dress.  UGH!

Getty Images
Does she remind anyone else of Professor Tralawny from Harry Potter?

You be the judge.

Getty Images
I hate to do this because, well... Amy Lee is a homegirl.  But come on!  The girl is beautiful and amazingly talented, but a fashionista?  Not so much.  Amy, you can do better, much better, girlfriend!

I think that's it for today.  It's going to be crazy for the next few days, even more so than usual.  I don't know if you're one of those "crazies" that gets out in the madness that is Black Friday, but I'm definitely NOT.  I hate crowds, and I'm sure my bail would cost more than any savings I might get fighting over some electronic gadget my kids don't really need anyway.  Be safe and smart out there! 

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday with your friends and family. 

Happy hump day!