Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What the Heck Wednesday

It's now the week before Christmas?  Are you ready?  Me neither.  I should be in full panic mode any moment now.

These posts on unusual gifts have really been fun to research, and I hope you've enjoyed them so far.  So, let's take a look at what I found this week, shall we?

This Starving Piggy Bank - Unfortunately, this is how my piggy bank looks right now.  Hopefully we all won't be taking a nose-dive off the upcoming fiscal cliff.
The Toilet Coffee Cup - I manage high-rise office buildings, and this is an all-too-familiar sight, and so totally not cool!  That's all I got to say 'bout that.

The Inflatable Van Gogh Art In A Can - For those who like to personalize their work space, but work in a cube farm!  Blow up your Van Gogh, and you're good to go!

Butt-Station Desk Organizer - I wonder where the stapler is?
This isn't a bad idea either - push the complaint button and get a broken finger.  LOL!
Emergency Underpants - "Because it's better to be safe than soggy."  LOL!  In another time this would have been hilarious.  Now, in my mid to late 40s and 2 babies later, it's just sad.

Cupcake Air Freshener - as the mom of two boys, I think I need to hang these all over their bedrooms, stuff them in their shoes, etc.  UGH!  What is it with boys?  Why do their rooms always seem to have a funk?
Giant Auto Band Aids - Okay, notice she's blond?  I just imagine she's the type of blond that gives the rest of us a bad name.  I can hear her, after scraping the side of her car with a shopping cart, "Oh, oooopsie!  Heeehheeehee!  Let's put a band-aid on our booboo." 

A beer belt or Hops Holster - I actually know a few folks that would probably appreciate this gift.  Fewer trips to the fridge, right?
The Cruizin' Cooler - Can you get any more redneck?  Nevermind.  That answer is probably, yes.  Just a word of advice, buddy.... the battery inside that cooler will overheat and quit working.  Don't ask me how I know, I just know.  Okay - I'll admit it, my son's baseball team made a boombox out of a rolling cooler.  It had great sound, it was lightweight and portable.  But, yeah.....  Trust me on this one.  LOL!

The Whoopee Cushion key chain - My aunt bought my boys a whoopee cushion one year, and we were all rolling with laughter for quite a while.  Even when you try to be dignified and keep a straight face, how is that even possible with the various "Pffffffts" coming from a whoopee cushion?!  AMIRIGHT??
The RX Cocktail Shaker - Pefect for those who like to self medicate.  Eh hmm.
The Rotating Ice Cream Cone - The ultimate in lazy.  Just stick out your tongue, and the ice cream spins for you.
Mustachifier Pacifier - I don't understand this whole trend with the mustaches, but I have to admit that this is soooo cute!

Swiss Measuring Spoons - A great idea for those with limited kitchen storage.
Dress for Dinner Napkins - Much like Barney's bro bib from HIMYM.

And finally..... something that grosses me out a little, and I'm POSITIVE my boys will think is the coolest thing.......
The Peter Petrie Egg Separator...... you're welcome.

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!