Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year.  I'll be honest, things have been so crazy over the last few weeks, I haven't had a chance to do much any research for this post.  I hope you'll bear with me.  Let's see what we can find.


The Foot Shoe - these are just creepy.  I suppose in an office where open-toed shoes are not allowed, wearing these would make a statement, huh?

Peplum is one trend that I really hope disappears in 2013.  Quite frankly it's only for toddlers and women who have absolutely no hips whatsoever.  I saw a photo of Kim Kardashian wearing a dress very similar to this, and man o' man!  It made her backside look 4-feet wide.  Sorry, Kim, but you really need some friends and family who will tell you the truth, girlfriend!

Speaking of Kim, when your dress is so tight I can see your belly button..... you need a bigger size.


Photo credit:  Greg DeGuire/WireImage
I love Hermione, I mean Emma Watson, but what on earth is the girl wearing and when did she start dating a Mariachi?
Extreme Nail Art - This is another trend I hope goes away.  Oh, and the duck feet nails.  Puhleeeze.  We've already talked about Hello Kitty and other characters ad naseum, so I won't repeat myself except to say DON'T! 

Ladies, take note - leggings should be never worn as pants.  NEVER!!  Would you wear just pantyhose and a shirt in public?  No?  Well, there's not much difference here.  Just don't.  I know, I don't wear pantyhose anymore either, but I think you get my point, right??

The Jeremy Scott Fringe Jean Shorts - These gosh-awful things cost $405.  $405!!  I can make you a pair of these for FREE.  Why on earth would anyone even wear these, much less pay such an insane amount for them?  Want to wear shorts yet hide your chubby thighs?  Wear a pair of Bermuda shorts!!  By the way, those shoes have to go as well.  UGH!  I recently had to wear a surgical shoe that looks just like those.  UGLY!

Tilda Swinson looks like she is being attached by spiders.  Aaaaaah!! 


Who on earth would wear these??  And WHY???
Maybe I'm behind the times, but isn't the purpose of a fashion show to showcase new designs coming out the following season(s)?  Every runway shot I've seen over the past several years has been of outfits so hideous, I don't know anyone who would wear them.  NO ONE!
This dress reminds me of some creepy alien life form.  And what is with the hips on this thing?
It looks like she's wearing a modified version of this hoop skirt.
Cute shoes, but ummm..... Honey?  Those belong on your feet.  Bless her heart.......

Well, I guess that's all for today, folks.

Happy Hump Day, ya'll.