Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday

I've had a rough couple of days folks.  I know, it's always something with me, isn't it?  I'll have to fill you in another time, but don't be alarmed.  It's nothing major.


Since I have started trying to work out again, I thought this was appropriate for this week - a knitted yoga top.  Ummm.... why is it necessary to have two patches on your boobies?  Is it me or does it look like she's wearing an owl?
Large statement necklaces are all the rage now, and I love a good one.  This one?  Well, it just reminds me too much of this.


Now I understand that the new fashion animal du jour is the fox. I don't understand this.
A fox is cute enough, but when you have trends like this, the best rule of thumb in my opinion is to incorporate it using very small accent pieces.  The giant fox face on the sweater is just as bad as a Hello Kitty print as far as I'm concerned.  The only thing I like in this storyboard is the hand bag.  It's fairly cute, don't you think?  I wouldn't spend my money on it, but if someone held a gun to my head and forced me to include some fox in my wardrobe, this hand bag is the route I would go. 

If the sweater weren't bad enough......


I just don't have enough time to go into what's wrong with these pants. It's quicker to discuss what's right - NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!
This reminds me of a cozy my grandmother always had covering her dish washing liquid bottle.
These Bird Bird looking pumps remind me of a beloved pair of house slippers I used to have. A word of advice though.... if your feet tend to sweat, big fuzzy slippers probably aren't the best choice. Just sayin'.

This jacket is a throw back to the 80s. The problem with this besides the massive shoulders? It reminds me of this....
I think I've mentioned this before.... Grace Jones scares me!

Okay, I have to say.... Nicki Minaj is usually a hot mess, but I seriously want this jacket!
This lady looks like she could be a cast member in Alfred Hitchcock's, The Birds.

Speaking of birds, has anyone else seen robins yet? A few days ago, there were about 6 robins in my back yard. I was so excited when I saw them. If I remember correctly, my great grandmother once told me those robins are a sign that Spring is almost here. I can't wait. I'm so sick of the cold weather. I don't do well in the cold. I try my best to hibernate until Spring. (Hence my need to link up with Java Mama for the The Biggest Loser contest.  Follow along each Monday, and see how I'm doing, cheer me on, etc.  Goodness knows, I need all the support I can get because I have no willpower.  ZERO!!)

Another sign that Spring will soon be here? Baseball! Yes! Practices have already begun which means my schedule is about to get even more crazy.  But that's okay - that's the kind of crazy I like.

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!