Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Biggest Loser - Week 6



This week was a bit of a disappointment.  I did fairly well overall, then came the weekend.  The weekends, kill me ya'll.  I'm not going to lie.  Besides, who weighs in on Mondays?  Really?  I think we should actually weigh in on a Friday.  Anyone else with me?   LOL!  Oh, well, it's just an excuse, I know.  I'm good at those.  I have a million of them.



I actually did weigh on Friday, and I had reached a total loss of 7 pounds.  But then we had Mexican food Saturday.  I weighed today, and well....    Hopefully the jump I saw in the scale this morning is just the remains of the salty Mexican food I had Saturday.  After all is said and done, I did see a loss over last week, but just barely.

Previous week:  -4.6

Week 6:            - .20

TOTAL LOSS:  -4.8

This week's goal is as usual, GET MORE EXERCISE!  I've got to get off my big old backside and get moving.  Unless running errands counts as exercise, I pretty much did nothing to benefit my weigh loss.  I ran all over God's green earth: practice here, practice there, lessons here and lessons there, but exercise?  Nope.  Apparently, I'm a slug.

I need a work out partner, oh and someone to clean my house.  Any volunteers?  Hopefully I can get my baby boy to work out with me.  

Well, tomorrow is another day...

I'm linking up at The Java Mama.