Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday.... on Thursday

I'm baaaaack!  Do I still have any followers?  I'm sorry I've been absent for a bit.  Last week our Easton Elite 9 Major team was playing in the Baseball Nationals, and I'll update on that soon.  Yesterday I tried to post, but blogger was being temperamental for some reason.  I still don't know what's wrong, but I'm using a different computer.  So, to use a Southern expression, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
 
Things have been crazy busy since our return from Nationals.  But, I'm swimming along.  To quote Dory, "just keep swimming."  That's all one can do, right?  Just keep swimming.

I wish I really were swimming right now.  It's funny that as were driving home from Kentucky, we could feel the temperature rise the closer we got to Little Rock.  We had rain last night, so temps are a little cooler today.  Cooler in the summer means the thermometer is only in the 90s instead of the 100s, but the heat index may still be in the 100s.  I won't complain though - I love summer!

Since it is so hot here, clothing that is soft and flowy is usually warranted.  This however.....

This is more appropriate for clubbing.  Does she remind anyone else of Justine Bateman? 

I tend to wear more dresses and skirts in the summer, because, it's HOT! and HELLO........ air flow!
While searching dresses online, I came across this.  What I want to know is this:  who is the genious who decided to list this dress under "clothes for chubby girls."  I bet his sales are through the roof!  And you know a man did it!
I also came across this jewel.  It's not too horribly ugly in the grand scheme of things until they added that dang mouse?  Why??  What is the compulsion with some people to applique everything that stands still?  So, get rid of the freaking mouse and the orange tights too, and pair this with a sweet pair of sandals, and you're good to go in a 70s inspired shift dress!


Ruffled capris - Unless you're Charo, just say no!  "Cuchi-cuchi."  Yeah, I know I'm dating myself.  Again.
I remember my boys looked like this a time or two in their jammie pants and a FULL DIAPER!  Adults should not look like they have a full diaper.  Just saying.
Do these remind you of anything?

You be the judge.
Okay, this is just creepy. That poor baby. What is this? A snuggy for two? Aaaaand, along those same lines....
Why would you need your legs in this thing, but not your hands?? Oh, I know.... someone has already made one of these which allows use of both your feet and your hands. It's called a SNOW SUIT! Well, I think that's it for today folks! I hope you all have a wonderful day!