Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday

Guess whose birthday it is?  Yup, I'm 29.  Again.  The day started off with the smell of breakfast cooking.  I thought, yum!  Garrett is cooking me breakfast.  Nope.  He cooked only for himself.  As usual.  The day continued as it normally does.  My boys didn't even wish me a happy birthday, not even Ben.  **sniff**

Oh well, the day isn't over yet.... moving on.


Speaking of moving on......  Have you all seen the video that a man named Jim recorded of his wife, Whitney, pitching a tantrum because he wouldn't take her to the lake?  I'm not going to post it here.  You can search for it yourself.  Go ahead...... I'll wait.

What the heck??  Yes, Whitney acted like a psycho 2 year old rather than her reported age of 30.  But, I believe that Jim was wrong to post that video for all to see.  So what if she bad mouthed him on facebook and twitter or even texted her girlfriends about him??  She obviously has some mental issues.  Jim should have taken the high road, visited his attorney and moved on with his life.  Instead he was more concerned with hurting and embarrasing her than doing the right thing.  It was sad to see.

Well, now that I've said "sad to see...." let's take a look at what we've got today.  Shall we?



We've talked in the past about wearing crocheted pieces of clothing.  Just say no.



I really don't understand this skirt.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to its design.  It looks as though they dug through their scrap fabric drawer and just tried to fit pieces together as they were instead of actually designing and constructing an appealing garment.

Okay - this HAS to be part of a costume.  Who would wear a skirt this short?  On second thought, it might not be a costume....

Take a look at these!  These are listed as shorts.  SHORTS!!  These aren't shorts, they're denim panties!!  Here's a tip - when the leg is shorter than the crotch, they should no longer be considered shorts.
Pants for the Ninja momma who can go from the dance floor to kicking your tail in the blink of an eye.

Again, Charo comes to mind.  "Cuchi cuchi!"
I haven't seen the show in years, but does this remind anyone else of the maenad in True Blood?  Although this lady actually looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal.

This is just creepy.  Now I'm going to have nightmares.

Now let's take a look at a few things I do like (not necessarily clothing). 
If I were to spend $50 on eye shadow alone, this would be my purchase!  The Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay.


I have this exact same dresser in my garage, although mine still has its original maple finish.  I wish my dresser would somehow magically transform into this with absolutely no involvement from me.    I think I even have all of the supplies onhand already.  Oh, I'd also need a bigger house to put it in.  Just sayin'.

I would love to be here right now.

I'd like for the kitchen fairy to show up and turn my kitchen/family room into something similar to this.  Again, I'd need a bigger house.

Well, that's all I have for today folks.  I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!