Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday

Surprise, surprise.... my blogger is still acting up.  Ugh!  Irritating.

Since I have no idea how long I have until my blogger crashes again, let's get this show on the road, shall we?


Does this scare anyone else?  The price alone scares me - $495!!
Thigh-high leg warmers.  Ummm... here's a tip.  If it's cold enough that you feel the need for thigh-high leg warmers..... PUT ON PANTS!!  Duh!
For some reason, this picture brings to mind Holly Hobby, although I'm pretty sure she didn't wear pants.  Anyone remember her?

Upcycled chenille jacket.  Did someone raid my grandmother's linen closet to make this jacket?  Seriously.
These pants look like someone just wrapped a bolt of fabric around themselves and then folded it over a belt.  Comfy, I'm sure, but soooooo not flattering.
I love Harry Potter as much as anyone, but why would someone wear this?  I don't get it.

And...... since I'm back in my tennis shoes due to foot issues, let me leave you with a pair of shoes.
There is absolutely no way this woman can walk in these shoes!  That's why the picture was taken with her seated.  I can't barely walk myself, right now.  I'll eventually have to break down and go back to the podiatrist.  I've been dreading it, but my foot is only getting worse.  Of course, if I did the stretches my doctor gave me.....  What?  I know.... I know....

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!!