Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday

Uh oh..... Guess what day it is!  Guess what day IT is!  I love that commercial.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a peek.

That camel looks a little rough, much like most of my WTHW features....... 


Animal print overload.  Just one piece of animal print would have been sufficient, and is that a denim skirt over her ski pants?

CeeLo, CeeLo.... This is a no, no.  Oh my.....

Vanessa Hudgins... usually a very pretty young lady.  But this get up reminds me of..... well, this.....



Honey, honey.... if you aren't sober enough to dress yourself, don't be afraid to ask for help.

This is part of the Alexander McQueen Extreme Catholic Collection.  I have no idea what to say about this, but the nursery rhyme, Mary, Mary quite contrary popped in my head.  Did you all know that rhyme was thought to be about Mary Tudor aka Bloody Mary?

I think we could have done without the buttons on the upper torso.

At least he was in the Holiday spirit.

More animal print, well actually snake print.  Kim dear.... when you're hmmm.... how do I say this?  A little hippy, peplum is probably something better left to others.
Aside from being badly in need of a sandwich or two, this skinny little thing looks like the little dancer in a jewelry box.  Come on, ladies.  You know the one I'm talking about.
Kaley Cuoco - more animal print.  Kaley has such a cute little figure, I wonder why the heck she chose to totally disguise it in this potato sack-looking dress.
Clever, but PULL UP YOUR DANG BRITCHES!!
Liberace meets Huggy Bear!  Quick!  Which TV show had the colorful character Huggy Bear?
It looks like her cat is trying to escape out of her purse.

I, ummmm..... Hmmmmm.... I just..... ahhhhhh!
Okay, I'm done!

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!!  Whoop Whoop!