Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What the Heck Wednesday

I can't believe it's already Wednesday again.  The time just seems to pass by at warp speed.  I don't have much this week.

Have any of you heard this new song, "What Does the Fox Say?"  Oh my..... Even my boys looked at me as if to say, "What the...????"  A facebook friend of mine commented that anyone who likes this song must be a certified crack head.  I happen to agree.  The two brothers who reportedly wrote and perform the song are from Norway.  They were on the Ellen DeGeneres show the other day, and she asked if marijuana was legal in Norway.  You be the judge......

To go along with the silly fox song..... 
The fox face crop top.  Notice it has ears on the shoulders.


These are listed as "romantic French sunglasses."  Not sure why they're considered French maybe because they have flowers?  Having flowers doesn't make them romantic either.  Just sayin'.

This is an upcycled cashmere sweater.  CASHMERE!  I could probably think of something better to do with cashmere than to make a Scarecrow costume from the Wizard of Oz.
This sweater reminds me of one of those bread braids that someone is always selling as a fundraiser.  I think a different color might look much, much better.
I understand this is a wrap sweater, but that pleating makes it look like a baby sling.  Not flattering.  Speaking of babies, I better go feed mine.  He thinks he's about to starve.

Happy Hump Day, ya'll. 

Ring-ding-ding-ding-DING-a-ding-da-ding!  Ring-ding-ding-ding-DING-a-ding-da-ding!  Ring-ding-ding-ding-DING-a-ding-da-ding!  What does the fox say??  LOL! 

You're welcome.