Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

A Few Quick Takes Friday

Sorry I've been MIA lately. My plate has been a little full. But I did want to stop in a post a really quick Quick Takes. I'm hoping blogger will cooperate; it's been screwing with my formatting lately. Aaaaand it appears it's still screwing with me. Yay. Plear bear with me. ---1--- Both of my boys made the All Star basketball teams. I'm so proud of them. I don't say that often enough. Those two boys drive me absolutely insane on a daily basis, but they are very smart, talented young men who have hearts of gold. I love them dearly and wouldn't trade them for the world. Congratulations boys! ---2--- My diet/exercise plan is going well so far. Of course, I could stand to get more exercise. I'm working on that. I wish I was one of those people that loves to exercise. Sadly, I'm not. ---3--- Allergies are causing problems for a couple of us in the household. I wish the dang weather would decide what it's going to do. One day it's 76,the next we have a high of 40. I am sooooo over the cold and ready for Spring. Now, if we could just get Mother Nature to cooperate! ---4--- Spring Break is fast approaching. Do you all have plans for Spring Break? We haven't really done anything the past few years because we've used a vast majority of leave time for illness and travelling with Gabe's baseball team. We'll be travelling less this year, so, although, I don't think we're going to do anything significant for Spring Break, hopefully we'll be able to do more things with the boys on the weekends. ---5--- I'm done for the day! For more Quick Takes visit Jennifer at ConversionDiary.com (Sorry, blogger is messing with me and won't allow me to insert the hyperlink.)